Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In and Out

It's weird how I feel like there are different Mes that exist at different times and in different places. Tonight I feel disconnected, but yet at peace. It's weird how you can change enviroments and discover who you are and get a deep hard glimpse into the path your life is going to take.
Being here, away from everyone, away from everything, I think I'm finally starting to heal from past wounds. I forget the me that he hurt, I don't know that person. She is vanishing into the distance.
Starting afresh sounds so cliche, so false. It's not like that. A new beginning; Again cliche and it does not take into consideration that the past wasn't what pushed me here.
It is like breathing again, but this time deeper more full - like I can take in all the air in the room and fill myself with it. I can be filled. I will be.
I am.
Tonight.

1 comment: